RBRT Fiscalité / Tax is an accounting firm which helps you grow your business and assists with respect to Quebec and Canadian taxation as well as international taxation:
- Tax advisory services on a yearly basis modulated on your specific needs.
- Income Tax Returns (Canada and Quebec) for corporations (T2 et CO-17) and tax planning on a yearly basis.
- Income Tax Returns (Canada and Quebec) for independent workers and tax planning on a yearly basis.
- Consulting during the creation of a corporation.
- Shareholders-managers and corporation relationships (remuneration, transactions, etc.).
- Capital cost allowance (CCA) matters, source deductions (QPP, QPIP, etc.) and instalments.
- GST/HST, PST, QST.
- Related party transactions (Buy/sell, rollover, capital reorganization, etc.).
- Income splitting and estate freeze.
- International tax matters (transfer pricing, competent authority process, residency status, withholding, foreign tax credit, double tax issues, etc).
- Audit management, tax dispute management and voluntary disclosure.
- Business and intellectual valuation.
- Management advisory services.
Robert Robillard, Ph.D., CPA, CGA, Adm.A., MBA, M.Sc. Econ., M.A.P.
RBRT Fiscalité / Tax (RBRT Inc.)
1, Place Ville Marie, suite 2901
The accounting firm RBRT Inc. is governed by Ordre des CPA du Québec.
This blog is tax poetry-powered by Robert Robillard, Ph.D., CPA, CGA, Adm.A., MBA, M.Sc. Econ., M.A.P. Robert is a former Officer of the Canadian Competent Authority and a former Case Manager at the Canada Revenue Agency.
Robert Robillard is Founder and Senior Partner at RBRT inc., an accounting firm which specializes in Canadian and international taxation. Robert is also a lecturer in several tax training seminars at RBRT Concepts inc. Robert has been involved in taxation for over 14 years and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 514-742-8086.